Technical Service Representative
The Technical Service Representative will be working with managers and IT professionals and is focused on resolving and recording Help Desk support cases as well as RMA and other hardware testing from time to time.
Responsibilities include installation of software, customer training, and tier 1 troubleshooting of our Fuel Management products to ensure the system is fully functional and clients know how to properly use the software.
• Knowledge of WiFi protocols, setup, and security
• Experience in TCP/IP communication and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Windows Desktop XP/7/8/8.1 (Yes some clients still have XP)
• Ability to understand, utilize, and support proprietary software and hardware
• Resourcefulness to use multiple tools and searches to resolve a wide variety of client issues
• Detail oriented with ability to accurately enter support case details in CRM system
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Network configuration experience mandatory
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Compensation is Based on Experience
We are SCI - Come join our Team! We are looking for a talented, motivated, and technically driven individual who wants to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
Benefits include supplemental, dental, vision, 401 (K), paid vacation and holidays and more! SCI Distribution, Inc. has been in this business for over 15 years. For more information on the company, please see our website at http://www.sciww.com
We are looking for an additional representative that is motivated and sharp. We have our own proprietary hardware and software that is used by companies internationally with fleet vehicles, equipment, and fuel systems
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 07:00:42 PDT