MEP Mechanical Engineer or Designer
DAE is searching for a full-time HVAC mechanical engineer and/or designer with experience in Revit MEP, Commercial and industrial MEP concepts and design. Energy modeling and off-grid design for commercial and industrial facilities would be a plus, but not a requirement.
- P.E. license or EIT is helpful but not necessary.
- Must have 5-15 years of experience in HVAC design for all types of commercial buildings.
- Start a project and take it through to the final stages of the project.
- Project Management experience.
- Leadership abilities, able to work independently but also in a team atmosphere.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- Growing interest in learning Revit MEP
- Revit experience is a plus
- Prefer Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in mechanical design and construction administration
- Excellent communication skills, along with good organizational and project documentation skills
- Experience with AutoCAD 2014 or higher is required
- Experience with Revit MEP is required
- Preparation of design drawings, technical specifications and construction cost estimates
Design-Aire Engineering, Inc. is a SDVOSB formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline engineering consulting firm specializing in MEP, Refrigeration, Fire Protection, and Energy. Sustainability in engineering is our routine; we are focused on providing economical, and practical design solutions for our Clients. We provide sustainable engineering options for energy efficient and environmentally conscious buildings.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 06:00:50 PDT