a. Engineering Systems
i. New Product Notes. NPN
1. Contract Review of All New Business
2. Assemble NPN Paperwork
3. Establish Item and Routings in QB and Access
4. "Swarm" with Team
5. Distribute NPN to Team
ii. Engineering Change Notes. ECNs
1. Review of ECN Request for Accuracy, Common Sense, Etc.
2. Prepare Cost Impact Analysis
3. "Swarm" with Team and get appropriate approvals
4. Make necessary changes to routings and rates in QB and Access
5. Distribute ECN to Team
b. Product Development
1. Evaluate Trials for Business
2. Establish EX-Item and Routings in QB and Access
3. "Swarm" with Team
4. Review (or participate as needed) in trial
ii. Product Testing
1. Coatings and Dryer Lab testing
2. Seals and all Laundry Products testing
iii. New Product Development
1. Lead team on any new product development generated by sales or new interest.
c. System Engineering
1. Establish routings and rates in QB and Access for items not yet run with new systems.
2. Review and problem solve issues with established items and operator issues.
II. Quality Management and Duties
a. Provide day-to-day operational direction to quality
b. Review all NCRs and questions regarding all manufactured product out-of-spec.
c. Review and modify testing requirements based on lot-to-lot results.
d. Review and prepare all CAR responses to customers.
e. In conjunction with engineer ( T Williams):
i. Upload IMDS as required
ii. Maintenance of ISO 9001 system including CARs, Audits, etc.
iii. Maintenance of DOC9000 document control system including monitoring all changes and input of new documents.
iv. Internal Audits responses
v. Create and modify inspections plans for all new items, modified items and changes.
vi. All Customer CAR responses on time and properly written
vii. Daily direction of QA technician for daily testing and audits
We are a small to medium textile engineering company. The company is located in Roebuck, SC and manufactures and distributes a range of non woven materials and related products to its US and Overseas customer base. The company has adapted to changing market conditions and positioned itself as a leader in nonwoven textiles engineering.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 06:59:10 PDT