Client Business Partner
- Responsible for assisting in the marketing and sales of solutions to current and prospective customers; accountable for resource logistics management, supporting Business development, schedule management, quality management, SOW development, and account planning.
- Act as primary customer relationship manager in a pre-sales mode leading up to initiation of project engagements by serving as customer's main contact from inception to start of project.
- Expected to coordinate with the client Vice Presidents of various verticals, Executive and Sr Directors, Engagement Managers and internal practice operational teams to ensure the continuity of operations prior to the initiation of a project engagement.
- Work on a pre-project basis to develop project concept and specifications, aid in defining requirements before releasing a response to a Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP); assist in developing the Statement of Work (SOW) for projects
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities within clients and alerting the appropriate sales team for support to win the opportunity
- Assist in reviewing, completing and submitting proposals; ensure the validity of delivery dates and commitments, as well as methodology compliance; ensure that project plans and statements of work conform to standards; prepare gross margin worksheets, etc.
- In a pre-sales capacilty lead development and professionally deliver client presentations as required to support sales opportunities
- Responsible for creation of both internal and external competency materials to support sales, marketing and develop and maintain delivery methodologies; assist with sales calls to support competency as requested; perform market research to stay abreast of recent trends and continuously improve service offering.
- Assist in the management and reporting of sales pipeline, active engagements, and prospective leads with strong focus on details and next actionable steps.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential business partners in an effort to promote a climate that facilitates future sales for the organization.
- Improves the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable support and customer services.
- Assists in developing new customer events, and maintains, organizes and manages existing customer events from concept to completion, ensuring they operate smoothly, efficiently, and generate maximum revenue and exposure.
- Helps to identify what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of products of the company.
- Assists in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process and pre-requirements.
- Assist in the planning and execution of both internal and client kick-off meetings
- Capture minutes of all pre-sales/sales meetings and all follow up action items
- Responsible for developing and maintaining account relationship with peers as appropriate within the customer organization; provide escalation contact for customer, , diffuse issues promptly, etc.; provide high level status reports to client executive management as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The Account Engagement Assistant must have 4+ years of IT technology experience in either a developer, designer, support, or architect presales engineering role.
- Should have direct experience and knowledge of the CableTV and telecom industry, key business drivers and technology enablers.
- They will have high accountability and passion for the customer, adding value and growing the business (successful relationships).
- Demonstrate ability to successfully navigate politically sensitive environments (political savvy). Ideally, they will have a strong track record of delivering value in a customer environment while generating profit for their company (business savvy).
- Successful experience managing and motivating people creating synergistic results. The Account Executive Assistant needs to balance the three legged stool: people, customer and business.
- BA/BS Business, Marketing, IT or closely related field
- Minimum 5 years as sales, pre-sales engineering or Business Development Assistant, and or Business Analyst in growth industry.
- Experience in and knowledge of CableTV and Telecom industry
- IT Technology experience and knowledge related to enterprise systems such as Billing, CRM, IVR, Middleware services, Websites, Big Data and Business Intelligence, and Mobile applications.
- Experience and knowledge of the Cable/Telecom and technology industries preferred
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 00:52:24 PDT