3D Software Research Engineer
The 3D Software Research Engineer candidate will have exceptional skills with exceptional C++ programming and experience with Scientific Computing.
• The work includes developing the next generation of smart virtual software
• Conceiving and implementing 3D algorithms into our software
• Asked to be an expert in scientific computing
• Work in and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
• Develop the next generation of 3D software in C++ under Visual-Studio
• Design and develop algorithms for simulation and prediction
• Work in teams with experts of different fields (mechanical engineers, material engineers clinical experts)
• 5 + years programming in C++
• 5+ years with 3D programming experience
• 5 + years in Scientific Computing
• Masters or PhD (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent) or equivalent years of experience
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-667-6680
San Jose, CA
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:54:47 PDT