Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking for a great new opportunity as a Mechanical Design Engineer? If you desire a career change - this is the job for you!
Fameccanica North America, is a leading Designer and Manufacturer of Converting Equipment for the production of consumable products; the main applications are in areas such as disposable diapers, feminine hygiene products, detergent packing and paper processing. Fameccanica North America is seeking Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team. This individual assigned to this position will address tasks associated with the Design & Engineering group, for paper making and processing equipment. We need candidates that can understand the customer's needs and provide outstanding solutions through constructive teamwork and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with a dynamic and motivated demeanor and have:
• Associate degree or BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology - 2-5 years of recent hands-on experience is desired
• Desire to work in a team-oriented environment doing hands-on Mechanical design
- Experience with non-woven or papermaking and processing equipment.
- Knowledge of "SOLID EDGE" 3D Cad
- Ability to interface with the Customer to understand requirements
- Need to interact with corporate Senior Engineers to solve problems
- Ability to manage low/medium complexity mechanical assemblies
- Exhibit process management capability
- Natural instinct for problem solving with ability to anticipate needs or issues and a strong attention to detail
- Requires the ability to occasionally travel to Europe and travel to domestic customer sites for technical discussions and design reviews.
An excellent compensation package including competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental and life insurance, as well as 401k and profit-sharing) is offered along with a great environment for achievement oriented individuals.
This is a fantastic new opportunity with a quickly growing company that offers great career paths. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to:
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Relocation is not available.
We are a Multi-National Market leader in the design and manufacturing of machines used by major consumer goods companies for the production of disposable products -- including diapers, sanitary napkins, detergent packing, and paper processing. As we are growing, we recognize the need to continue to provide strong operations support for both our business and our employees.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:59:55 PDT