Development Specialist (Re-opened and Revised)
Kingsborough Community College is seeking a Development Specialist for College Advancement.
Bachelor's Degree and four years' related experience required.
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Contributes to organizing and administering College fundraising activities.
- Manages research of potential funding sponsors
- Tracks and analyzes giving trends; prepares financial and ad-hoc reports
- Conducts data quality audits
- Oversees preparation of fundraising communication materials
- Writes grant proposals
- Recommends, implements and evaluates fundraising strategies
- May supervise office operations and/or department budget
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Title Name: Development Specialist
Higher Education Assistant
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$61,593 - $68,351
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are viewing this job posting in CUNYFirst, please click on "Apply Now" on the bottom of this page and follow the instructions. If you are viewing this job posting externally, please apply as follows:
- Go to www.cuny.edu and click on "Employment"
- Click "Search job listings"
- Click on "More search options"
- Search by Job Opening ID number 16018
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructions
Open until filled.
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Location: Kingsborough Community College
Job Title: Development Specialist (Re-opened and Revised)
Job ID: 16018
Full/Part Time: Full-Time