Adjunct Faculty in English
Provides quality education and maintains high standards of academic excellence in teaching assigned courses in discipline. Conducts office hours as assigned.
NOTE: All applications must contain a formatted Resume and copies of Unofficial Transcripts for consideration. This is an on-ground position, not online.
- Teach courses as assigned
- Conduct office hours as deemed necessary
- Establish high standards and assure students understand how they will be evaluated
- Establish specific goals or courses of action for students to accomplish
- Maintain adequate records of student progress
- Assist in evaluating course objectives
- Maintain smooth course operation and adherence to policies and procedures
- Attend faculty meetings and discipline workshops as required
- Participate in early registration activities; retention, early degree completion
- Masters degree in English, English Education, or Communications€