IT Content - Part Time Faculty (non-credit)
Want to make a difference in the lives of community members who need your help the most? Come join a new highly innovative program that has recently received a competitive federal award!
The Montgomery College, Workforce Development & Continuing Education, is currently accepting applications for openings as adjunct faculty members to teach IT skills for our new TechHire program. We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated instructors who exhibit a high degree of professionalism, a strong commitment to students, and the ability to motivate and educate in an engaging manner. Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must!
We are seeking instructors for the following areas:
• Desktop Support
Please include cover letter indicating the subject of interest and availability.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
• The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as "TBA" does not constitute an assignment.
• The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management's sole discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Teach courses during days or evenings.
2. Perform administrative duties during class as specified by the program administration.
3. Submit administrative records on time after the class.
• College Degree in related area
• Subject matter work experience.
• Teaching experience
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without a sponsor.
• IT Relevant certifications
• The application process includes 10 steps.
• Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
• Include dates of employment in your application or attachment.
• Complete a set of pre-screening questions.
• E-sign your application.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
• Completion of a background check.
• Submission of an official transcript of relevant degree
• Submission of three letters of professional reference
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: email@example.com at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.