***** THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME / PERM ONLY _ NO C2C / NO CONTRACT / NO REMOTE OPTIONS _ MUST BE WILLING TO SIT IN CINCINNATI, OH. THANK YOU! *****
GENERAL FUNCTION: As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Functions as technical lead and acts as liaison between business units. Provides training and direction to team members. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
* Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
* Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
* Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance with client specifications.
* Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
* Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
* May be technical lead on larger projects and may act as project lead on smaller projects/development efforts.
* Reviews and recommends vendor products, develops technical specifications and interfaces with other applications.
* Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems and initiates maintenance of existing programs or designs of a new application.
* Other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Undergraduate degree in computer-related field
* 6-8 years of related experience.
* SQL experience
* Database/Data Processing experience
* Understanding of Mainframe programming is a plus but not required.
* Information Server or other ETL tools experience is preferred
Nykin Groups is a dynamic, full-service systems integration and technology-consulting firm. We are an innovative, market responsive organization focused solely on helping clients solve the challenges of an ever-changing technology landscape. Nykin has succeeded in delivering solutions that increase the productivity and profitability of our client operations. Nykin has become a vital resource in the technology sector. We are committed to placing highly skilled technical professionals with employers. Whether the need is permanent of contract, Nykin provides exceptional services.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:23:05 PDT