AmpliSine Labs is looking for Automation Field Service Technicians to join our growing team. These are full-time positions in either Midland, Odessa, Pecos, or Hobbs with great benefits.
• Troubleshooting electrical and automation systems to resolve complex problems in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining thorough communication with the involved parties throughout the process
• Assembling control panels
• Working in the field to execute projects to the quality and expectation of AmpliSine and its clients. This may include (but not limited to) industrial facility start-ups, service calls, project assessments, and equipment deliveries
• Project Management: most duties will revolve around multiple on-going projects with multiple teams that may include being involved with internal employees, clients, and other contractors
• Communicating and collaborating with multiple internal and external teams to accomplish common goals both in the office, shop, and in the field
• Keeping records of job documentation
• Self-motivated & available for frequent travel (primarily within Texas)
• Excellent project management skills (all work will revolve around multiple on-going projects)
• Strong knowledge and/or experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical and automation systems
• Basic understanding of circuits, electrical systems, and electrical engineering applications
• Ability to understand and comprehend complex engineering drawings, implement the design as intended, and make recommendations when applicable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to details
• Mechanical aptitude
• Better than average computational skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Understanding of fluid-based pump systems and controls is a plus
AmpliSine Labs is a true office-to-field solutions provider. From our cutting-edge software used in the field and office to control, manage and run facilities, to the crews needed for electrical and construction, we have it covered. We also offer a 24-Hour Remote & On-Site support team, ready to help any time. Our main specialities are the SitePro automation and control system, electrical construction, IT services, and technology development. AmpliSine's products and services are applicable to any industry; however, our primary focus is within industrial based process control systems such as oil and gas infrastructure, salt water disposal, oil recovery, water treatment, and reclamation.
Our staff consists of professionals from various engineering, computer science, field service, electrical, and business backgrounds. We stand committed to exploring the forefronts of technology, commercialization, and solving problems to meet our clients' needs!
AmpliSine Labs, LLC specializes in a broad spectrum of process automation, wireless communication enhancement, and data management technology that is applicable to any industry. AmpliSine focuses its efforts on the creation and engineering of emerging technologies and implementing these creations into both newly found and existing markets. At AmpliSine we focus on simplicity, quality, usability, and efficiency when engineering process automation and integrating our technology into the creation of new wireless networks and data management solutions. Creating and commercializing break-through technology and maintaining client satisfaction is AmpliSine's vision.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:07:10 PDT