Branch Manager- Entry Level Mgmt -Financial-Loans-FT -LV/Henderson
Achieves branch objectives by developing business opportunities; meeting sales quotas; managing staff.
* Attracts new business and expands current business by pursuing consumer loans / Sales.
* Qualifies loans by interviewing, analyzing, and evaluating applicants.
* Ensures compliance with policies and government regulations by maintaining consumer credit files; coordinating efforts with audit, loan review, branch operations, and collection departments.
* Identifies and solves community's credit needs by meeting with community groups and offering available products to entire community, including low- and moderate-income areas.
* Develops trust
* Meets sales objectives by conducting sales meetings; establishing sales quotas; monitoring demographic sales results; applying marketing research; defining strategies.
* Completes branch operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Financial Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy, People Management, Staffing, Financial Diagnosis, Client Relationships, Legal Compliance, Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Internal Communications, collections expereince a plus. Collecting high risk auto paper a plus
Salary USD 22,000 - 24,000 Per Year
Career Level Required Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking, and Loan Processing.We encourage bi-lingual english/spanish speakers to apply
Las Vegas, NV
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:18:50 PDT