Associate Financial Planner
Team up with the Executive Level Staff to position our group as the premier financial planning firm in Chicago.
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Demonstrates solid coaching and listening skills to support client needs, especially in the areas of case design, sales process improvements, marketing and retention
• Stays current with industry trends and developments impacting our business
• Meets or exceeds the established sales and retention goals established for their job function
• Plans and prioritizes the work day/week and consistently meets deadlines
• Conducts in-person and virtual six-month review meetings with our client base
• Demonstrates quality in work product: accuracy, neatness, attention to detail
• Participates in office business needs or company sponsored initiatives & programs
• Self-directed, can manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision or direction
• Conducts business with professionalism and compliance and works with other agents to maintain a high degree of integrity in all facets of the business
• Maintains a "system" to manage workflow and deliverables, keeps up-to-date information our CRM
High level training, networking and success coaching. We subsidize a portion of startup costs for marketing efforts and event costs. Subsidized office and meeting space cost. Weekly mentoring meetings. 90 day evaluation meetings. Other benefits to be discussed.
Interviews begin October 2016 for candidates who submit suitable resumes. Training begins in January 2017.
Tiered compensation based on production.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:48:56 PDT