Sales Team Leader in Training
Outstanding companies look for outstanding talent.
SOLCOMM is a leading, national outsourced sales and marketing firm with headquarters in Mid-Michigan. We recently signed on two new Fortune 500 clients in the Telecommunications sector. Because of this growth we need to develop talented leaders to build new campaigns and grow existing ones over the next 12 months.
We are looking for talented, charismatic individuals who desire to be trained and develop into their full sales and leadership potential.
At SOLCOMM, we believe that our people are our strongest asset. We seek not just to train our new leaders in company processes, but also to assist them into growing into the best possible leader they can be. Our experienced management, industry-focused training processes, and company training conferences ensure that leaders in training are given consistent opportunities to develop and grow.
Team Leader Major Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the recruiting and hiring process to find exceptional sales team members
- Sales Training
- Leadership Development (You are responsible for developing the members of your team and aiding in the development of other office members)
- Personal Production
- Leading and Managing a team of 3-5 salespeople
- Responsible for reporting to Branch Manager of on the progress of your team daily
A Day in the Life of a SOLCOMM Team Leader:
- Organize and distribute leads to your team
- Interviewing potential new hires
- Conducting 30-minute impact training for entire team at least once each week
- Facilitating one-on-one meetings with team members
- Training new hires
- In-field selling to demonstrate and shadow what good leadership looks like or observe others selling
- Reporting productivity numbers to Branch Manager and Corporate Office at the end of the day
- 1-2 year opportunity: $40,000 - $65,000
- 2-5 year opportunity: $70,000 - $120,000+
- Bonus Structure: Extra $1,000-3500 Monthly when sales and quality targets are hit.
- Four weeks at Main Office and follow-up training as necessary
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Awesome Quarterly Conferences for Leaders
- College Degree (or Equivalent Experience)
- Passion to develop and train others
- Ability to learn basic sales principles and train others
We have current opportunities to build new offices Nationwide. Team Leaders in Training will be put on a fast track to open up their own offices in 12-15 months from the date of hire.
Please submit your current resume via the Apply Process. If you meet our qualifications, you will be contacted via phone within 3 business days to schedule an interview. We are looking to select candidates for this position by April 24th.
We are a leading direct sales firm in the Midwest and Eastern United States. We partner with Fortune 500 companies to expand or extend their sales capacities through face-to-face interactions with their customers.
Many of the campaigns we participate in are responsible for over 50% of our partner's new client acquisitions for the product and market we target. Our dedication to training and developing our marketing staff has led to excellent performance for our clients and customers and over 150% sales growth in 2016 alone!
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:03:07 PDT