Clinical Services Technician III/UKHC
The Department of Internal Medicine General Medicine seeks a Clinical Services
Technician III to work in the Internal Medicine Group clinic.
Primary responsibilities include: administering vaccines/injections to adult and pediatric patients, prepare a patient for a visit (i.e. taking vitals, rooming,
chaperoning exam); chart documentation; assist in meeting the needs of each
patient; prepare ancillary test forms; provide instruction and information to
patients; schedule tests, procedures and consults; obtain insurance
authorizations; retrieve test results; obtain ABNs for Medicare patients; and book return appointments for patients.
Clinical Services Technician III/UKHC
7H359:INTERNAL MEDICINE & DIVISIONS - GENERAL
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
On occasion, lift objects up to 50 lbs.
Mostly days, 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Other days and hours as needed.
Customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, multi-tasking
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Do you have a current CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) certification?
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in a clinical setting.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Describe a situation when you had to multi-task and how you handled the situation.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter