Customer Support Technician - IT Support (Software)
Do you thrive when helping others? Are you a customer service pro? Are you tech and business savvy?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to meet you! This isn't your average customer support position.
When you put on your Web1 Customer Service Support Hero cape, you'll be actively helping entrepreneurs run their businesses, troubleshooting issues, answering questions, and blowing everyone away with your radness. Our clients are awesome, our software is award-winning, and we're known for providing over-the-top customer service.
We're looking to add the next A player to our team. Will it be you?
- Provide pro-active customer support: calling new clients to welcome them, as well as regularly checking in with existing clients to see if they need support.
- Take customer service issues from first report to resolution, making sure that our clients feel totally supported and blown away with our helpfulness and professionalism.
- Create knowledge base articles, FAQs and responses to reduce the need for future tickets and make existing ones quicker to solve.
- Train clients and update support documentation (manuals, videos, etc.) when new features are released.
- Collect feedback, concerns, requests and ideas from clients and communicate them to appropriate team members.
- Recommend best practices to support clients in getting the most out of our software.
- Quickly learn a sophisticated piece of software backwards and forwards.
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing in order to understand the issues and challenges our customers are facing.
- Diligent, organized, professional and friendly.
- Flawless follow-through - no dropped tickets!
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically.
- Self-starter who takes pride in their work.
- Empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Demonstrate willingness to co-operate with others and work for the greater good.
- Strong communication, listening and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Proper phone etiquette.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- A excellent position in a high growth company
- All those cool startup perks - Beer fridge, free snacks, happy hours, fun events, no dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Start-up culture - Can you answer, "yes" to all these questions?
- Do you prefer the hectic, ever-changing startup environment as opposed to a corporate, by-the-book one
- You are excited about the idea of rolling up your sleeves and working with a small team to get the job done, even if you need to do things that would be considered outside your direct job description
- You want to work in a company that aims to make an impact, and you want to know to see and feel the contribution you make to that
- You are passionate about what you do and show that passion in everything you do
Web1 Syndication, Inc. has software, training programs and membership sites including but not limited to:
Lead Generation for Offline Businesses
Our software ranges from SaaS models, and Downloadable Products.
Lake Park, FL
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:33:00 PDT