Repair Design Engineer (Jet Engines)
This is a Repair Design Engineer position within the Commercial repair group. Specifically, within the repair Sector (Cases, Combustors, Composites & Externals). The RDE position is responsible for working program, project and customer driven engine component repair design tasks. This position is key to processing repair tasks and identifying roadblocks/solutions.
• Interface with commercial product line management (PLM) to secure priorities and understand programmatic issues
• Work with multiple outsource service providers and Manage the flow of information and task approvals.
• This is an team member expected to be a supporter of the team process and a strong individual contributor.
*Education / Certifications
• BS in Engineering, plus 6 to 10 years of experience in a Mechanical or Aerospace Design function.
• Masters in Engineering or an MBA a plus.
*Experience / Qualifications
• Demonstrated desire to expand design proficiency with excellent written and oral communication. Assertive and results-oriented with good problem solving skills.
• Experienced in a program or project environment related to engine hardware design/development, aftermarket support, manufacturing processes, or other relevant engineering discipline.
• Familiarity with Composites, Cases, Combustors and or Externals engine hardware is desired but not necessary.
Fortune 500 industry leader
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:37:53 PDT