Equity Research Associate
As a full-time employee, you will work on one of our EQUITY RESEARCH teams, covering publicly traded companies within one of our five sectors - consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, or technology.
• Become an expert on your industries and covered companies
• Develop and maintain relationships with industry sources
• Attend industry events to gain an in depth understanding of sector and covered companies
• Gather and analyze proprietary market research
• Compile and analyze macroeconomic and industry data
• Interact and share conviction with our internal sales force
• Assist in the production of written reports to be distributed to our institutional money manager clients and sources
In addition to working on one of our equity research teams, you will have the opportunity within the first 12 months to:
• Comprehensive training program including classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
• Become certified with FINRA after passing your Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 exams
• Participate in weekly analytical group discussion with the President
• Compete in a mock portfolio competition
• Travel to visit our institutional money manager clients and our industry sources
• A graduate or an undergraduate business degree
• 1-3 years of professional work experience preferred
• Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity research industry
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
• Outstanding time management skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
BENEFITS: Competitive salary and bonus, insurance coverage, 401(k), training and development and a variety of other perks and benefits.
Cleveland Research Company is an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams across 50 key channels publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the channels and companies we cover. We built the foundation of CRC in the equity research business with institutional money managers as our primary client base (mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds).
We are mainly focused on uncovering fundamental business inflection points via rigorous digging in the channel that serve as a foundation for our company and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to faster and better strategic and financial decisions.
Cleveland Research Company is a truly independent firm owned by its founders and employees. Our independent research provides our customers with the insights needed to gain conviction behind their business decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:10:54 PDT