Deskside Support Analyst
Primary responsibility for PC Analyst Level 2 support issues at client site. Professional corporate office environment where analyst will support desktop, laptop, mobile devices, MS Office, Outlook, VPN, hardware, software, etc. at level 2 support role. Analysts will support customers directly onsite and remote. Windows environment but MAC support experience a plus.
Hours - Monday thru Friday; 8AM to 5PM
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer support issues onsite and remote
- Ensure support tickets are resolved in accordance with Service Level Agreements and customer policy / procedures
- Configure hardware / software to customer specifications
- Work at Customer Support Express Desks in accordance with published schedules
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities with processes / support issues.
- Create support documents as required.
- Must be customer service focused,
- Take charge attitude
- Strive for continuous improvements / ideas in processes, procedures, support
- Experience must be related to direct onsite contact with customers (not just over the phone),
- Must have worked in corporate professional environment,
- Two to five years' experience working at LEVEL 2 support (not phones at service center)
- Pharma experience a plus
- Ability to communicate progress, issues, and plans in writing and orally.
- Mobility support a MUST (iphones, ipads)
- MAC experience a plus
- Windows support
- Hardware / Software support of Laptops, Desktops
- VPN support experience
- MS Office support
- Outlook support a MUST
- BS in Computer Science or related field
BlueWave is recruiting firm headquartered in Orlando, Florida with the flexibility to build teams nationally. With our Boutique and personal approach we get the right people in your company quickly without sacrificing quality.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:37:55 PDT