Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Processing invoices and payments
- Recording and documenting all deposits and bank deposits
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Issue financial statements
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience with MS Office Word and Excel
- Profient in QuickBooks
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Pay is competitive and will range depending on experience. Hours will be full-time and benefits are offered. Holiday and Vacation pay are also available. Seeking candidates who are looking for long-term work and an opportunity to grow with company.
If you are interested, please apply to this ad with your resume.
For over 30 years, the vision of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this vision through a network of more than 700 franchise locations in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.
If you are a job seeker, Express will assess your skills, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more.
As a full-service staffing agency, Express provides employment services and Human Resource solutions to help meet employers' needs and production goals.
Our staffing solutions include evaluation and direct hire, temporary and contract staffing, professional search and contract, flexible staffing, and onsite services.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:47:34 PDT