Higher Education Sales Executive
Our client is expanding their sales force and seeking a Higher Education Sales Executive responsible for revenue building for strategic accounts within the Higher Education Market. The ideal candidate has expertise selling cloud based Software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The ideal Higher Education Sales Executive has a thorough knowledge of the higher education industry, and the competitive landscape.
Driving revenue would primarily include sales " hunter" responsibilities, developing qualified leads and partnerships to close business with new prospects, and also servicing a book of business. The Higher Education Sales Executive is responsible for the overall growth, profitability, coordination of internal resources and management of his/her territory. He or she will coordinate internal resources to properly address RFI/RFQs and manage a complex sales process through to successful completion. He/she will represent the organization as the primary client facing contact with key strategic deals, utilizing industry knowledge and strong leadership skills with clients.
The ideal Higher Education Sales Executive is a top sales producer, utilizing a highly consultative sales approach, is based in a remote office, used to traveling extensively on demand and/or can maneuver in a highly technical environment conducting technical web presentations as well as face to face presentations flawlessly and with ease. The ideal Higher Education Sales Executive is very ambitious and wants to lead the division in sales and has a track record of success. This organization has seen explosive growth and this position is available due to expansion.
Requirements: 5 + years OUTSIDE SALES experience ideally with computer software sales, SaaS, or Edtech sales (ideally selling to educational call targets- higher education preferred, K-12 may be considered), with competitive knowledge of cloud based services.
• Develop and maintain key strategic relationships C-level and D-level contacts within the client organization
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of business trends in the industry and within the client organization
• Work with the internal teams to develop strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current service offerings.
• Investigates obstacles & gathers enough information to assess the risks/benefits of each possible solution including short & long term costs.
Higher Education Sales Executive is responsible for these additional areas:
• Be an effective presenter who is very experienced in delivering presentations/ facilitated sessions that are well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
• Effectively operate in a highly engaging entrepreneurial environment with high achievers that are driven to be successful, innovative and deliver creative solutions to their clients
• Works collaboratively with Project teams in a consistent, equitable manner; communicating client expectations, provides support and insight.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in software or other business services sales (ideally with cloud based solutions) in higher education industry where leadership, guidance and high level communication skills are critical
• Must have a solid track record of overachieving quotas
• BA; MBA a plus
• Excellent presentation skills with strong experience in delivering presentations that have been well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
• Experience selling at the C suite level, and D level with the ability to bring in key strategic accounts and attain revenue and profitability goals for the business entity
• Successful background in closing on high quality accounts with profitable margins
Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration. Additional Geographic market territories available!
Executive Talent Finders, Inc. is a boutique recruiting and consulting firm focused on high quality candidate placement. We believe in connecting authentic talent with high caliber client companies committed to employee success. We have several service offerings for clients and candidates and look forward to connecting you to the job of your dreams!
For more information about us please visit us at: www.executivetalentfinders.com
All resumes submitted in confidence and your resume will not be sent to any client without your prior knowledge.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:40:55 PDT