defi ANALYTICS is looking for a data analyst who has a knack for learning new technologies and is passionate about being part of a new and innovative solution. The key to our success has been finding and nurturing top team members, and then providing them with a great culture focused on teamwork, growth and learning.
defi SOLUTIONS was born to provide #FREEDOM to lenders and having achieved that via our configurable and scalable loan originations system, it is time to expand freedom via defi ANALYTICS. The vision for defi ANALYTICS is to build a platform that can deliver reporting and analytics services to clients in an efficient and seamless fashion. defi ANALYTICS is designed to help smaller clients grow through a 'Rent a Risk Officer' type program to allow lenders achieve profitability targets and growth goals. In addition to supporting emerging lenders, defi ANLAYTICS is also available for larger clients seeking innovative solutions to complement their internal efforts.
The immediate goal for defi ANALYTICS is to build a scalable, configurable, real-time BI platform that will help us deliver the much needed insights and analysis.
The data analyst role is a key component for our success, and will be working with the Director of Data Management and will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development, implementation and delivery of robust analytics and metrics via dashboards and client briefings
- Analyze, troubleshoot and determine data error root causes within and between systems to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Utilize data mining techniques and sophisticated analytics, along with a strong business acumen, to identify and deliver insights that will drive decisions
- Learn, develop and become the SME for Looker, the chosen BI software for the reporting platform
- Work with the clients directly in training them and in implementing custom reporting dashboards designed to capture key metrics
- Experience in implementing and/or maintaining BI platforms to deliver data and analytics
- Experience in administrating or being a super-user with BI platforms like Tableau, Looker, Domo or similar offerings
- Very strong communication skills and a desire to work with cross-functional teams
- Aptitude to learn new tools and technologies that will improve the reporting solution
- Flexibility - be part of a small company; support changing objectives, client needs and workload
- An understanding of data warehousing methodologies, data modeling, ETL, databases, and Business Intelligence and their processes is a plus
- Strong ability to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data
defi SOLUTIONS provides a flexible, innovative loan origination software platform that fuels auto lenders' ability to compete efficiently. By leveraging defi's technology, lenders can increase applications and fundings.
Our industry-leading, browser-based Loan Origination System (LOS) includes digital document management and eContracting. The LOS and the Loan Management and Servicing System (LMS) are completely configurable, quick to implement, and provide actionable insights from custom reporting based on the collection and analysis of a lender's originations data as well as data from third-party partners.
defi SOLUTIONS financial lending systems provide lenders the freedom to manage their application lifecycle and, with our easy-to-use analytics and reporting, the ability to better understand their loan portfolios.
defi LOS, defi SERVICING, and defi ANALYTICS services are affordable, scalable and easily accessible from mobile devices.
At defi, we know our system is only as good as the people behind it and we take that seriously.
This is your chance to:
- Work with a small, close-knit technology team
- Have your voice heard in defining features and planning iterations
- Have full ownership over projects
- Stretch your skill set and show off your potential
- Innovate and bring your ideas to the table
- Build software the way you believe it should be built
- Solve interesting and challenging problems
This is not your usual line of business application!
defi SOLUTIONS offers a lucrative compensation package and a fun, enjoyable work environment. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work-from-home policies
- Company-contributed group coverage medical plan
- Flexible work schedules
- Flexible PTO policies
We are looking for talented individuals who:
- Love to learn and grow
- Are talented and honest
- Have a positive attitude
- Are hard-working and fun
- Are passionate and care deeply about our work
- Have good judgment
- Are reliable
- Take initiative to drive our team to succeed
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 18:36:56 PDT