Helpdesk Support Engineer
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a dynamic, experienced Helpdesk professional to provide initial, direct support to all departments/individuals contacting our IT service organization.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner with excellent customer service skills.
- Support duties will include Tier I/II support across all technology areas (Systems, CRM, Network, Phone),
- Equipment asset management, set-up and configuration of new hire computers, phones, assisting with systems changes as it relates to new hires and/or employee terminations,
- Maintaining the technical integrity of all conference rooms, training rooms, and AV equipment.
- Non-technical, manual assistance will be required periodically (receiving shipped equipment orders and transporting to storage facilities, modifying office furniture configurations, etc).
- Minimum of 2 years technical/IT related experience
- Intermediate PC software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft product line including: Windows 7, Windows 8, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have strong Customer Service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills capable of working with all levels of staff
- Time Management and Organization skills for effective multitasking to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Effective note-taking and documentation skills for knowledgebase entries.
- Able to work in a team environment, take direction from leadership, and work
- Personal integrity
- Willing to work a rotating, on-call schedule.
Freedom Financial Network
Launched in 2002 by two Stanford classmates with a vision to build a corporate culture that balances the heart and the dollar sign, Freedom has grown to over 1400 employees spanning our 4 companies. Our mission is to provide consumers with the best solutions for their debt, mortgage, and lending needs.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:19:00 PDT