Advertising Operations Internship
- Traffic ads through our ad server
- QA advertiser creatives to guarantee full functionality and diagnose any technical issues.
- Work with sales teams and account planners on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns to ensure that campaigns reach full delivery and maximum performance.
- Create and analyze detailed campaign reports to help our sales teams measure and understand campaign performance.
- Implement and perform QA on new ad units added to sites. Work with sales team to make sure new ad units provide value to advertisers.
- Forecast inventory availability to guarantee future campaigns will deliver fully.
- Assist advertisers to resolve technical problems and answer questions on materials to be delivered.
- Basic HTML experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity in online advertising.
- College coursework should include statistical/analytical background to be able to spot data aberrations and trends.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in person, by phone and by email.
- Motivated self starter.
At Engage:BDR, we are passionate about delivering advanced solutions to the digital media industry. Based in West Hollywood, Engage:BDR has become one the fastest growing digital advertising companies, with over 60 employees and rapidly expanding. We are proud to offer a work environment that is flexible, professional, innovative and fun. We only hire smart, passionate, and dedicated people who want to work for a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge digital advertising company. Engage:BDR values its employees and offers competitive salaries plus numerous benefits and perks.
West Hollywood, CA
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:34:02 PDT