Environmental Compliance and Auditing Consultant
First Environment, Inc., a well-established, environmental consulting services industry leader is looking for a self-motivated professional to join its headquarters located in Boonton, NJ. If you are a team player with strong quantitative skills, an environmental background, proven skills in research, analysis and technical writing, we encourage you to apply.
The responsibilities for this position include:
• Manage client projects and support project teams in a variety of EH&S technical areas
• Understanding of pollution prevention and environmental sustainability
• Environmental permitting and report writing
• Support commercial and public authorities' compliance with EH&S laws and improved performance
• Develop and implement management systems (environmental and health & safety)
• Conduct multi-media environmental compliance and management systems auditing
• Conduct or assist in the performance of due diligence assessments
• Domestic travel to client locations to execute projects
Qualified candidates must possess:
• Minimum 5 years experience. Prior experience in a regulated setting is preferred.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of EH&S regulations and multi-media environmental permitting.
• Experience managing and/or auditing Title V facilities preferred.
• Experience with management systems (ISO 14001) (ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 a plus)
• An advanced degree is preferred
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
• Certified CHMM, CSP, or CPEA certification is a plus
• Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); educational reimbursement; and full participation in a pay for performance bonus program.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First Environment is an environmental consulting and engineering firm established in 1987. Organizations ranging from manufacturers to government agencies turn to us to successfully resolve their environmental issues.
Our professional staff consists of engineers, environmental scientists, attorneys, economists, business and policy strategists, and management system experts, many with advanced degrees and significant industry experience.
First Environment is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:05:54 PDT