Title: Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 4-6 month contract
Compensation: $55/HR to $70/HR
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager in Miami, FL.
Summary of Position
Innovation Project Manager
- Manage and supervise innovation center initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development, and commercial & government products and services.
- Lead opportunities of new product development inclusive opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements and execution.
- Help to develop and improve new brands.
- Perform as business resource with technology partners & internal stakeholders, external business partners, vendors and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relations with project teams, business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Develop and present proposals, updates, issues and findings to senior management inclusive of suggestions, risk mitigation, cost benefit analysis and action plans.
- Develop complete project design and execution documents along with task-level project plans to arrange external partners and cross-function teams.
- Collaborate with project teams members to identify business requirements.
- Support development of new product's strategic plans.
- Ensure to strike balance between IT and technology vendors to manage, define, test and execute cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Arrange and maintain multiple projects along with priorities by using apt tools and methodologies.
- Ensure to listen actively to others for understanding perspective continuously regardless of communication audience or channel.
- Present new processes and ideas to improve productivity and performance.
- Ensure to make choices consistent with firm's ethical principles as well as utilize self and others effectively.
- Define market size along with approach to compete effectively pertinent to competitors.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 02:54:08 PDT