Recruiter - Finance and Accounting Great Culture
If you are looking for a staffing and recruiting firm where you'll be more than a number and treated with respect, where you'll focus on building strong relationships for future business, and where things are done the right way without cutting corners, then Staffing By Choice (SBC) is the firm for you.
We are a small group where mutual respect and support is a requirement and where we understand life can throw some unexpected curveballs. We'll give you the tools necessary to succeed and in those days when the stars don't align, we'll provide the support to help you carry forward
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and a strong work-ethic. Top performers are highly rewarded for productivity. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, an outgoing personality and a genuine desire to learn and grow in a highly lucrative career, then consider SBC for your next career move.
Our clientele stretch all across Florida and varies from Start-Ups to Fortune 500 Companies in all types of industries.
- Source and recruit highly qualified candidates using techniques including but not limited to cold calling, market research, job boards, referrals and networking events.
- Conduct candidate interviews and evaluate their skill-set.
- Pitch new job opportunities and work with candidates.
- Analyze job requirements and matching potential candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with placed and prospective candidates
- Develop a key understanding of the key players in the Finance space and build strong professional networks.
- Negotiate salaries, extend job offers and close deals.
- Provide superior customer service at all levels of the recruitment process.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to reference checks, job transition and career coaching.
You will be trained in all steps of the recruitment process including identification and management of potential candidates.
Bachelors Degree in a Business related discipline (Accounting and Finance highly preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Goal-oriented, strong emotional intelligence and tolerance for stress.
- Self-motivated and highly driven to succeed in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic personality and team-oriented mentality.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and belief in the mission, vision and core values of SBC.
*Please provide your resume in Word format. We look forward to meeting you!
Staffing By Choice is a professional and administrative staffing firm that has the ability to find top talent in a wide ranging variety of professions and administrative functions.
Our candidates all have different goals; whether it's a career role with excellent upside potential, earning more, looking for a company that will help you develop your skills to the next level or finding that next consulting or temp opportunity, Staffing By Choice will work with you to understand your individual priorities.
Staffing By Choice recruiters will help many talented individuals find their next opportunity this year. You could be the next success story!New opportunities become available on a daily basis.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:54:00 PDT