Junior Procurement and Buyer
This position is for acquisition support services as a contractor to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and work will be performed on the Federal Government site. Applicants must be able to produce contract documents, modifications and associated supporting documentation with minimal, if any, oversight or rework
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Requirements Documentation Support. Provide assistance in coordinating requirements documents, and researching acquisitions for similar services.
• Acquisition Strategy and Pre-Award Support. Provide assistance in researching existing FAA-wide contracts for available products and services, evaluating different acquisition approaches, researching available suppliers, and conducting market research.
• Pre-Award Documentation and Source Selection. Assist with source selection procedures, e.g. by ensuring that Conflict of Interest/Nondisclosure forms are signed, files prepared for the pre-award decisions are complete, neat, and organized in accordance with the FAA office policy, and files are properly organized to facilitate post-award reviews and administration.
• Solicitations. Assist in developing draft Request for Quotes (RFQs), Screening Information Requests (SIRs), and/or Combined Synopsis/Solicitations for Contracting Officer approval. Release solicitation by electronic posting, email, fax, or mail upon approval by the government Contracting Officer.
• Post-Award Acquisition Support. Post-award acquisition support includes, but is not limited to the following items: assist in preparing appropriate documentation for contract modifications which do not require negotiation, including the exercise of options; monitoring contractor compliance with terms of the purchase order or contract, coordinate with program personnel for receipt and acceptance of contract deliverables when necessary, and recommend to the CO whether payment should be authorized. Prepare memorandum supporting each contract modification as well as any additional supporting documents needed to comply with policy and regulation
Consulting firm that supports that the Federal Aviation Administration
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 05:39:29 PDT