Ingram's Media is seeking an Art Director/Production-Web Designer in our Downtown Kansas City office. The ideal candidate for this critically important role must be able to work accurately, quickly and independently, and will be both creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment, at times required to juggle multiple projects.
- Design and produce editorial features for Ingram's and our other publications and Websites
- Track client ads and work with clients to collect elements and/or design ads for their approval
- Preflight supplied ads to ensure they meet the printer's specifications
- Create and upload finalized PDF files
- Create all in-house marketing collateral, signage for events and other graphic design functions
- Post publications on our Websites. Applicants must be proficient with Wordpress
- Responsible for posting much of the in-house online content. Need to be well -versed in Indesign ; Wordpress and
- Other duties as assigned- awards, signage, photography
- Attention to detail and organization are also important. At least 4 years relevant experience required.
- Must have extensive experience working in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with PitStop Pro, WordPress, CorelDraw and Excel a plus.
Ingram's Magazine is Kansas City premier business publication and has been for the past 40 years. With more than 105,000 influential and affluent monthly readers and 25,000 additional readers of Ingram's Quarterly Reports and reprint sections, Ingram's Magazine has earned the respect of top executives in the Kansas City area, as well as one of the highest readership profiles of any business magazine, business journal or daily newspaper in North America.
Aside from regular reporting, Ingram's features prestigious monthly specials highlighting some of Kansas City's top business people, including 40 Under Forty, 20 in Their Twenties, Corporate Report 100 and Industry Outlook.
Kansas City, MO
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:58:55 PDT