LWP Claims Solutions is looking for a bright, motivated person to assist in financial operations in our Sandy, Utah office. The position is in is small office environment providing support for our California operations. This position is responsible for complex data entry as well as ensuring integrity and correcting items keyed by others. The successful applicant will be detail oriented and able to work unassisted and bring assigned projects to conclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for policy entry.
• Uploads information from client sites.
• Use Excel to correctly sort and identify items to be keyed.
• Accurate and timely policy set up.
• Work with clients identify issues and update as required.
• Work with others within the Company to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
• Assumes responsibility for correction of keying errors.
• Provide support to off shore keying unit in correctly applying electronic mail in our systems.
• Research and correct any items identified as incorrect.
• Provides support for back office functions.
• Work with team to ensure all back office support is performed in and accurate and timely manner.
• Assist with client bank reconciliation.
• Communicate with staff to create collaborative environment for problem resolution.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• Keeps work area clean, secure, and well maintained.
• Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• Promotes and maintains a positive work environment.
EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATION: - High School Diploma, some higher education preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: -Office experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Quicken, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Good math skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under high pressure with little supervision.
• Ability to operate computer, calculator, printer, copier, facsimile machine and other general office equipment.
• Alphanumeric data-entry: 6,000-8,000 ksph (intermediate)
• Typing: 50 wpm
*Please note: If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be contacted by our Human Resources department, and they are located in the Sacramento area. If you are contacted via phone it will be from a (916) area code. *
To Apply: If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply using the link below. You will have the opportunity to upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.
LWP Claims Solutions, Inc. is a third party administrator dedicated exclusively to workers' compensation programs. We have full service offices in Sacramento and Glendale, California with financial services in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1990, LWP is known for outstanding quality claims services for clients interested in services tailored to their specific needs. Through a combination of our claims handling expertise, prompt and fair benefit administration, consulting and training techniques, and team-based relationships with our clients, LWP has been successful in assisting our clients in achieving some of the lowest loss development rates in the industry.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:17:12 PDT