AR Admin / Billing Auditor
Poolsure currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced person to join our Accounting team. We are the largest and fastest growing pool water management company in the nation. Some of our current clients include Wyndham Hotels, Schlitterbahn Water Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, Splashtown just to name a few. Our company leverages technology and volume to reduce cost, providing higher value while reducing risk. This is an excellent opportunity to join in the growth of our company.
- Quality control for driver delivery information, resolving discrepancies and correcting sales orders and recorded work histories
- Perform commercial collections for all assigned accounts, and complete all associated tasks
- Ability to problem solve while keeping focused on Client customer service
- Distribute client AR statements and/or invoice copies as needed
- Process and submit invoices to customers. ensuring billing is accurate to general accounting practices as well as customer-specific requirements and pricing
- Maintaining accurate and current customer account records
- Entering invoices directly into customer's B2B site
- Reconcile customer accounts when prompted by the customer with account discrepancies
- Retrieve and process daily cash receipts
- Provide telephone and internet-based assistance on customer requests
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills. The ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Time management skills. Extremely organized, highly motivated, strong work ethic and detail-oriented
- Strong Computer Skills with the ability to go between and use multiple programs efficiently
- Full Time, Temp to Perm
- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: Compensation to be determined
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Poolsure is the leader in chemical treatment products and related services for commercial aquatic facilities of all sizes from waterparks to multifamily apartment homes currently serving the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida markets. In addition, we are a leader in the bulk distribution of chlorination and de-chlorination products for water/wastewater treatment, resale, agriculture, and industrial treatment.
We believe in finding the correct program, product, or service for each of our customer's needs and doing whatever it takes to make sure expectations are exceeded. We leverage technology and our volume to gain efficiencies that allow us to deliver products at great value but retain the personal touch of a small company. Some highlights of our products and services include:
Revolutionary Water Management program for commercial pools.
Bulk and mini-bulk chemical deliveries with custom FRP trucks, pneumatically offloaded for product purity.
Remote wireless pool monitoring.
GPS monitored truck telemetry with e-mail delivery confirmation.
Proudly affiliated with Aquasol Controllers. The leading automated chemical equipment manufacturer in the commercial swimming pool industry today.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:51:41 PDT