We are a well-established and successful Tax Law Firm seeking a bright, energetic, well-rounded Tax Accountant to join our tax department. The candidate should have strong strong experience with TAX PREPARATION, specifically with experience in foreign tax preparation and forms (3520, PFIC, FinCEN114, etc.). The candidate should have a commitment to client service, deadlines, a willingness to learn and accept new challenges, and be a flexible, highly organized, self-starter who is able to handle multiple projects.
This individual will need to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
• Preparation of federal and state income taxes for individuals, corporations,
and partnerships. Experience required:
Form 3520, 5471, 8966, PFIC issues
Schedules A, C, D, E, F issues
Basis and Record issues
Cancellation of debt issues & theft loss
Amended and/or back year return filing
NOL/ carry-forward/ back
Shareholder distributions & wage issues & dividends
Passive v. Active activity issues
• Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
• Prepare bookkeeping through financial statements.
• Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- BS in accounting
- 5+ years prior experience in TAX PREPARATION with increasing responsibility and complexity.
- Experienced in preparing individual and business tax returns.
- Strong computer skills: MUST be proficient in Lacerte tax software, Excel.
- Experience in QuickBooks a plus.
- Prior CPA firm experience a plus.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & able to multi-task.
We are a well-established and successful Tax Law Firm in San Francisco.
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:19:09 PDT