Job Description: Seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop and maintain mission critical web-based applications. The primary responsibility of this position includes developing, testing and supporting LAMP applications.
Candidate should be pro-active, and possess the ability to work both individually and as part of a team. Candidate's ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines is important.
Part-time to full-time position available. Locations in both Newton, Massachusetts and Lexington, Kentucky.
- Develop, maintain and support customer mission critical web-based applications;
- Work with development team members, QA and customer support as required;
- Provide project administration support including maintaining project schedules and documentation;
- Supporting customer meetings as needed.
- Software Design and Development Life-cycle knowledge.
- 1-3 years Work experience (work experience during school counts) in web-based software development.
- Excellent communications (written and oral) skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Candidate should have experience in the following:
- Operating Systems : Red Hat/CentOS Linux, Ubuntu
- Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with model view controller design pattern
CABEM Technologies is a growing company, specializing in custom application development. It is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Do you like to have fun? Do you like to be challenged? Do you want to immediately work on mission critical applications while being mentored in a collaborative team environment? Check us out at www.cabem.com, and send us an email. We are waiting to hear from you!
To apply please provide a copy of your latest resume and any relevant references.
CABEM Technologies is a growing company, whom provides sophisticated solution to B2B clientele. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:25:00 PDT