Prime Services Representative
Interactive Brokers ("IB") is the largest U.S. broker, measured by trades, offering direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IB serves more than 330 thousand customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on over 100 market centers in 24 countries around the world. The firm leverages highly automated systems it builds for all aspects of its business to maintain a low cost base as the business expands. The business is in a stage of rapid growth.
IB is a subsidiary of the publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR). IBKR's market capitalization is in excess of $12 billion. In addition to electronic brokerage services, the Group's market maker companies trade in equities and exchange-listed equity derivative products around the world. Interactive Brokers Group plays an important role in trading and brokerage worldwide; executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day. The Group's options volume makes up approximately 9% of all listed equity options worldwide.[i]
We are expanding the Prime Services group at our headquarters in Greenwich, CT and are looking for candidates with superior client service skills and basic IT/technology knowledge in order to support institutions with complex execution or clearing needs.
[i] Figures as of December 31, 2015. Information on the company can be found at: www.interactivebrokers.com
- Act as primary service contact to IB's top-tier clients, including hedge funds, financial advisors, broker-dealers, and exchanges.
- Build relationships and understand client needs through quality service.
- Own and route client issues that are escalated to other departments such as Sales, Clearing, Development, and Technical Support.
- Lead special projects in far ranging topics like feature requests, service level standards, legal/compliance, and review/audit.
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills (verbal and written).
- Computer proficiency (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and ability to learn new (proprietary) software.
- Basic knowledge of US equity and equity options (e.g. Puts/Calls/Spreads).
- Industry experience in brokerage services or financial client support is a plus.
This position is located in Greenwich, CT and is accessible by MetroNorth.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is an automated electronic broker and market maker in equities, options, futures, bonds and foreign exchange around the world. With over $15 billion in market capitalization, IBKR trades 9% of the listed equity options volume worldwide, executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day. The Company's brokerage operations are conducted by its Interactive Brokers subsidiaries and its proprietary market-making operations are conducted by its Timber Hill subsidiaries. IBKR employs approximately 1,200 people and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
 Figures as of September 30, 2016. Information on the company can be found at: www.interactivebrokers.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:53:40 PDT