Bilingual Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
A high growth and established masonry supply company has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a full time Bilingual Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist to join the company's Accounts Receivable/Collections team.
The Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist is responsible for timely collections of outstanding invoices, answering customer calls, processing incoming payments and preparing documents for the collection lien process. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager and requires strong interpersonal skills. In this role, the Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist uses their experience and technical expertise to fulfill the required responsibilities.
Experience and Educational requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 2-4 years of Collections/Account Receivable experience preferably in the construction industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Must have basic understanding of accounting
- Knowledge of Epicor P-21 ERP system or other established ERP system and its associated financial modules.
- Need to be organized and detail oriented with strong communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate in a professional manner.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet frequent deadlines.
After 90 days medical, dental, life, vision, paid holidays
After 1 year, vacation and pto
We offer paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and life after 90 days. Vacation and PTO after 1 year. Company trips
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:57:31 PDT