PC Support Technician
We're looking for an entry level PC/Phone tech. The ideal candidate should be energetic, customer-focused and possess Windows support experience. You will provide technical support to existing customers using LogMeIn (or similar) on PCs, Tablets, and Phones and should have some customer service and technical support experience, or recent and relevant training. You must possess excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and follow-up skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research, and resolve customer issues quickly and accurately.
• Remotely connect to a customer's PC and resolve their issue.
• Communicate and resolve technical issues via phone, email and chat.
• Provide a superior level of service in all customer interactions.
• Accurately assess and escalate issues to product specialists, sales and management as needed.
• Communicate effectively with customers, team members, user services reps, and managers.
• Provide timely updates to customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
• Maintain detailed issue and activity information in our CRM.
• Strong oral and written skills
• Strong interpersonal and phone skills
• Previous help desk experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of DNS, Routing, Internet security concepts, OSX, Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, and Windows Server platforms. Knowledge mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian) a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours and holidays
• Familiarity with customer support CRM/ticket tracking systems
• Familiarity with remote access software like LogMeIn
• Expertise in configuration and troubleshooting
• Microsoft certification(s) a plus but not necessary
PC Treasures operates a full service, subscription based, technical support company; supporting end users and the personal computers they rely on. Our customers receive full service phone and remote login support for a range of issues, including downloading software, malware/virus removal, PC optimization and much more. We are a fast paced, multinational company with unlimited growth potential and room for advancement.
Auburn Hills, MI
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:59:10 PDT