Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Implementation and maintenance of software testing processes - He/she will be responsible to create, implement, maintain, and enhance software test plans, test scripts, and test methodologies. These processes will ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with software/system specifications.
- Identification and analysis of defects and test results - By determining the defects, this individual should be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure and ensure documentation is updated, as appropriate. He/she should strive to maintain a high degree of error free programs, procedures, and systems on all software application releases and customer deliverables.
- Collaboration of software quality improvement - The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will lead collaborative discussions with developers to improve overall software quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process, including through the improvement of documentation.
- Improvement of software testing processes - He/she will proactively seek ways to improve our testing process by increasing the overall efficiency and effectiveness and thus improving the overall quality of the company's software products.
- Support QA/QC processes and procedures - This individual will lead efforts to develop, document, and implement applicable QA/QC processes and procedures that will be leveraged across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree is preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5+ years of enterprise software experience with at least 2 in a quality assurance role.
- Knowledge of Oracle, and SQL required.
- Strong understanding of the software development and testing process.
- Experience required of developing and executing test plans.
- Knowledge of software test case design techniques such as state transition, use case testing or boundary value.
- Experience writing and using automated test scripts and tools.
- Strong ability to document test cases, as well as the results of those test cases.
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in the utility, energy or pipeline industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively as part of and within a team atmosphere required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly write and proofread test scenarios.
- Must have strong relationship orientation.
- Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence.
- Strong decision making skills and excellent judgment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TO APPLY - https://www.techjobscafe.com/jobs_display.php?company_id=3475&job_id=8603
Hiring Company - Novara, a CHA Company, is currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst in Norwell, MA, Fort Collins, CO, or Houston, TX.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 17:31:09 PDT