Our company is seeking an excellent candidate to join our established and growing organization. We are looking for a person excited by the opportunities and willing to take a leadership role within our tax and consulting team. As a company we put a strong emphasis on teamwork but this position will also require the candidate to work independently and to the highest level. Attention to detail and strong customer skills is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Review monthly financials; provide reports and analysis for clients.
- Provide external financial oversight services for current corporate and government clients
- Work with internal and external (clients) accounting staff to provide support.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices for our clients.
- Active CPA
- Controller/CFO experience
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Knowledge of day to day accounting processes and ability, when needed, to discuss them with clients from an expert stand point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast based environment
- Technology savvy and have an established knowledge of QuickBooks.
Compensation - We are looking for the right person and are willing to compensate that person appropriately.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:54:55 PDT