Entry Level IT Support / Helpdesk
We are a technology solutions company providing IT support to our growing customer base of small and medium businesses in the San Antonio area. We are looking to add an entry level IT Support Technician to our team. This is a full time position primarily providing support to our clients that may request support via phone, email, or help desk ticket.
The candidate must be detail oriented and eager to test and learn new technologies. The ideal candidate must have a broad range of experience working with desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, and other peripherals. This is primarily a 8 to 5 position however there may be times where candidate may need to work outside of normal business hours.
- Network troubleshooting: Perform basic network troubleshooting at the desktop level only. This may include physical cable testing using company provided equipment.
- Desktop, laptop, and mobile device deployment: Work directly with end users to deploy new systems onsite and remotely.
- Desktop, laptop, and mobile device troublehsooting: Work directly with end users to identify the root cause of issues and provide resolution. This may require working closely with our Tier II and Tier III support personnel as required.
- Equipment delivery: Ensure all equipment is delivered to client sites in a timely and coordinated fashion. Obtain equipment signoff sheets and client approvals as necessary.
- 1 to 2 years work in a helpdesk or desktop support role
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Windows XP and higher
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Virus/Spyware prevention/removal
- Versatile personality that can quickly respond to an emergency or support situation.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and work toward a resolution for a technical problem.
- Current experience with malware removal tools and techniques.
- Ability to provide competent phone support.
- Ability to communicate clearly with peers and clients
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interact positively customers in a NON technical way.
- Reliable transportation.
- Technical Certifications a plus but not required
This is a fast paced environment where your effort will directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be challenged technically and expected to expand your horizons at a rapid pace. We are looking for a very reliable career minded individual who is well organized and looking to be challenged. The right candidate is capable of balancing multiple priorities and projects.
Pit Crew is the fastest growing provider of managed IT services specializing in small and mid-sized businesses in and around the Texas area. Since our inception, we have strived to challenge the status quo and develop an organization that focuses on customer service just as much as we do technology. By combining best of breed technology with a passion for customer service, we are able to provide reliable, cost-effective, scalable solutions at an affordable price point.
Our crew members and our culture play a big part as well. We hire a very unique group of people that has a rare mix of people skills and technical skills. As a team we make it our mission to constantly improve the level of service we provide to our clients. This is why we have been able to retain such long-term relationships with people that bring Pit Crew with them no matter what company they go to work for.
San Antonio, TX
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:19:37 PDT