Architectural Specialist II
Our client is looking for suitable candidates who will work closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure privilege account management capabilities.
Developing end-to-end IAM Solutions using Oracle Identity Management Suite including:
• Oracle Identity Manager
• Oracle Privilege Account Manager
• Oracle Access Manager
• Experience with Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 2 (220.127.116.11) Patch Set 3
• Experience in building and maintaining DEV, QA and PROD environments
• Experience in troubleshooting issues and quickly resolve them in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
• Must have experience in design and development to meet project requirements.
• Ability to develop installation and configuration documentation using best practice guidelines and policies.
• Must have excellent documentation skills.
• Familiarity with formal development life-cycle processes (design, development, testing, and deployment).
• 5 - 7 years of progressive hands on experience in design, architecture, installation, implementation and administration of Identity and Access Management solutions using Oracle Identity and Access Management suite
• Thorough knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Privilege Account Manager including extensive experience in installation and configuration of OIM and OPAM
• Experience in administration of user and roles and groups using OIM
• Java / J2EE developer skills
Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Server
Candidates MUST be either a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Located in the heart of New York's Financial district, Norsdal has a proven track record as an experienced custom solution provider and systems integrator. We have a team of talented professionals, ready to help all companies in this fast moving world of Knowledge Portals, Business Intelligence, Analytics, SOA and E-business initiatives. We specialize in IT Strategy, BI Solutions, Business Process Re-Engineering and Enterprise wide Systems and Process Integration.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:07:23 PDT