Inside Sales Account Manager (Web Consultant)
The primary duty and responsibility of an Internet Web Consultant is to provide technical knowledge and expertise to clients in areas of Web development, marketing and advertising.
• Provide technical knowledge and expertise to clients in areas of Web development, marketing and advertising.
• works with clients to determine the categorization of websites.
• use online and offline tools to examine the various types of competitor websites that may be similar in concept.
• assign designations to websites to find the best web solution to help clients grow their business based on research and studies pertaining to Web development.
• have knowledge of Web development software and programming skills to develop websites for clients.
provide sales consultation to prospective stakeholders to take custom website design/development from concept to launch.
• During the sales consultation, gather all necessary information from the client before preparing for the proposal(scope of the work) for the overall construction of the site begins.
• Throughout the entire process, the Internet Consultant will remain in constant contact with the client and advocates for the sites completion in a specified time frame.
o Provide sales consultation for custom Website Design, Mobile App, Responsive website design, Magento e-Commerce, CRM/CMS, WordPress.
o Prospecting / Pre-qualify project sales leads, provide internet consulting, including project requirements gathering, scoping the project requirement, prepare for the scope of the work (SOW), negotiate work/pricing milestone and manage expectation.
o Written proposal based on project requirement or RFP, documentation requirement, custom web solution and present to the stakeholders to close project deals.
o Convert ALL qualified leads to opportunities in Salesforce (CRM) and ensure all opportunities and leads are nurtured to close. (Emails, calls, webinar, follow up visit)
o Collaborate with the cross functional team to support any change order request and ensure website project completion and website launched on time based on the proposed deliverables.
o Meeting sales goal
o Candidate must have excellent phone and communication skills.
o Only Fluent English Speakers.
o Strong interpersonal skill, Strong problem solving & Critical Thinking.
o Strong Web background to the followings is preferred:
o Familiarity /or Knowledge in Back-end web application programming languages in PHP (WordPress & various Plug-ins, Mysql, data warehouse, data mapping, Web API.
o Familiarity /or Knowledge in Linux, Apache HTTP server, MySQL, MS SQL Server 7.0.
o Familiarity /or Knowledge to software repository tool and/or version control (e.g. SVN / Github / VSS / CVS / MS Source).
o Familiarity /or Knowledge to overall responsive design and Mobile Apps.
o Proficient in MS Project, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Axure /or Microsoft Visio.
o Proficient Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
We will teach and train you on our systems (minimum training), but the right fit candidate for this job role must have website background and marketing experience as described above.
Baytech is a global, full-service web development and Digital Marketing Agency. Rated a top three Silicon Valley web development firm, we offer a full range of web services to clients of all sizes. We invest and serve Enterprise companies in all industries; from manufacturing to distributing, from servicing to retailing and financing to technology and the list continues to grow each day.
Baytech excels in various web development disciplines, including the development of complex web portal, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), CMS (Content Management System), e-Commerce system, advanced corporate and enterprise applications (software development). Our design disciplines include strategic planning and research, high quality branding and design, interactive multimedia solutions; all of which combine to markedly improve our client's competitive position and internet footprint.
San Jose, CA
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 17:42:13 PDT