BUS ADMINISTRATOR B
Duties: * Administer and manage the daily administrative operation of Central DAR to ensure adherence to policy and integrity of financial transactions.
* Initiate and approve purchases for Central DAR; reallocate/transfer funds as necessary and primary reviewer for all travel reimbursements.
* Act as primary BEN financial support provider (FSP) for Central DAR (provide training and ongoing support to employees with financial responsibilities); train individuals in proper use of financial forms; oversee preparation of financial forms; approve financial forms and on-line purchase orders.
* Prepare training and informational materials and presentations to travelers and end-users, specifically in the use of Concur.
* Act as primary liaison to other University offices and represent the center at meetings, on task forces, etc.
* Assist Accountant with Year-End Closing Process.
* Manage petty cash funds and Purchasing/Meeting Card transactions for center.
* Primary contact for all aspect of DAR facilities that include FMC Tower, Sweeten, Alumni House, remaining FB space and 3910 Chestnut Street.
* Support FMC onsite Office Administrator.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree and 2-3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with limited supervision, and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. High attention to detail, accuracy and follow through required. Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office required. Knowledge of the following University systems for financial management is preferred: BEN Financials, PennWorks/UMIS, Concur and Space of Penn.
Reference Number: 90-25512
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Administrative Services
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: D-Financial