This role is an onsite position based in South Florida.
Job Description - UI/UX Developer
The UI/UX Team Lead will be part of an agile creative team, building and working on an online vehicle purchase website. The UI/UX Team Lead will provide creative and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
About The Project
Development of an online vehicle purchase website and associated software which endeavors to sell vehicles unlike any current automotive portal. The project has a startup mentality with strong financial backing and vertical industry knowledge. Development will be database and API rich.
In Leadership - Do what's right, even if it's tough
In Collaboration - Leverage our collective genius, be a team
In Transparency - Be real
In Accountability - Recognize that if it is to be, it's up to me
In Passion - Show commitment in heart and mind
In Advocacy - Earn trust and business
In Quality - Ensure what we do, we do well
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Collaborating with fellow designers, developers, and strategic planners to output amazing work in an agile environment
- Ensuring visual and concepts meet current web standards
- Staying ahead of design trends to keep the project at the forefront of the design world
- Confidently creating new visual directions, ensuring that they're carried out consistently within both the design and development processes
Must Have Requirements
- Prior experience in a creative leadership position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 4+ years designing for web and mobile platforms
- Strong portfolio in both UI and UX, showcasing recent web, app, and mobile designs. Interface and system designs are also highly welcomed and will be considered above other portfolios.
- Demonstrated expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop is preferred for UI and visual designs.
- Strong collaboration skills within a small team environment spanning teams that work on both the front and back end of the project.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- Working knowledge of Scrum or similar Agile management process estimates and work plans
We are a collaborative, creative and energetic company with a workplace environment that promotes individual growth and happiness. We are a team of individuals with varied backgrounds who come together each day to share new, innovative and creative ideas to solve problems and build an online user experience unlike anything else in the world.
Our headquarters is in South Florida, where the sun is almost always shining and sweaters are used more as a fashion statement than a critical piece of functional clothing. Comfort and style are our dress code requirements. Smiles aren't required but are almost always worn.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. We are also a drug-free workplace.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:03:06 PDT