Accountant - Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
Asset based financing company is looking for a staff accountant to work in their Midtown office. Position hours are M-F 930A-630P.
The accountant will manage cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, process invoices, reconcile accounts on cash and accrual basis, maintain investor and commission schedules, and maintain records management. This job involves handling bookkeeping for multiple companies as well as daily vendor customer service. We are seeking a professional individual with excellent organizational and follow-up skills. The ideal candidate will also be highly motivated and able to work independently. In addition, the candidate will use critical thinking in performing daily tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Experience in Quickbooks accounting software preferred.
- Experience with A/P, A/R, Bank recs and general bookkeeping tasks.
- Experience with daily cash management of wires, ACHs, checks and collections.
- Experience with multi-entity and inter-company transactions preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
We are holding interviews and hiring immediately for this role. Please respond to this listing with a relevant cover letter, resume and INCLUDE your hourly wage requirements.
****NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!****
Headquartered in the financial capital of the world, New York City, Happy Rock Merchant Solutions has been leading the way in providing working capital to American businesses. Since our inception in 2009, we have provided over $150 million to small and medium-sized companies.
Completely funded by our executive board, we take a personal interest in every partner we work with and every client we invest in. Not only do we provide the working capital our clients need to grow their business but we also provide free coaching and consultations by industry experts to help our clients avoid costly mistakes in their expansions. It is this passion for our clients success that's ensuring our continued growth.
New York, NY
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:08:15 PDT