Client Concierge at Ameriprise
The primary role of Client Concierge is to develop a strong relationship with our professional clients by offering an outstanding service experience. Performing in a team environment the Client Concierge is expected to provide procedural expertise regarding technology and business process.
5+ years of relevant experience in middle and back-office experience with a Broker-Dealer or Investment Advisory firm is a must. Knowledge of Ameriprise tools and brokerage platform is a plus.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicating directly with our clients (Financial Advisors/Professionals) by phone for up to 80 percent of your day
- Complete client and firm paperwork for new accounts, ensure new business paperwork is successfully submitted to home office, monitor transfers, and cost basis reconciliation, complete ROTH conversion, prepare, complete and process client beneficiary forms, client suitability forms, DOL and managed account forms, process RMDs, client bank instructions, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers, update business processing reports.
- Enter data into contact manager, maintain updated client records and communicate to other departments all client changes.
- Assist Principal with monitoring of client portfolios, execute trade orders, monitor cash flow needs, monitor client case status manager
- Prepare and complete before and after each client meeting all necessary forms, reports and all follow-up action items
- Research complex situations, set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries
- Educate clients on the use of technology to monitor, maintain, and service their operational needs
- Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures
- Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Adhere to compliance/risk procedures and exhibit detailed attention to policies while maintaining focus on investors' best interest
- Complete operational tasks including data input
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure we meet our clients expectations for timely service delivery
- Actively participate in training to remain current with operational policies and procedures
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to our corporate values
- Associates degree required, Bachelors a plus
- Demonstrated effective use of consultative skills, PC Skills and system knowledge
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
- Ability to work with all levels of clients, management and employees
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including an onsite fitness center. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, health insurance, etc.. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays
We are one of the fastest growing Financial Planning firms in Metro Washington, DC and an independent Ameriprise franchise. Our reputation for excellence in everything we do is well known among our peers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the right skills, who wants to have a great career with us and retire happily from our firm.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:27:51 PDT