The Continuous Mission
Our Mission is to build and maintain the most versatile and flexible cloud and office technology environments that achieve the highest of availability. In other words, we make sure our clients can work and be productive from anywhere in the world. We achieve this not only through our passion for creating the best cloud technology and providing the best onsite support but most importantly through the incredible working relationships we build with our clients.
Wanted: High-Performance Marketing Manager
Are you a detail oriented, high-performance marketing manager who knows how to manage and implement multi-step, complex marketing campaigns with zero mistakes and zero missed deadlines? Do you enjoy working in an environment where exceptionally high standards are expected? Do you have a high-level of confidence in your ability to implement marketing plans and improve their results? Do you have experience coordinating direct mail print production, e-mail, web, SEO, and telemarketing communications to produce a result? Do you have experience in marketing and managing events and trade shows?
For the versatile, experienced marketer who said "yes" to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small, fast-growing entrepreneurial marketing consulting firm that is in need of a high-performance marketing manager who can implement, manage and improve the various marketing campaigns we are running. The best person for this position is someone who is high-energy, detail oriented and never happy with anything less than perfection. Those looking for an easy "9-5" job and slower pace should not apply.
In this position you will work directly with the CEO in implementing and managing various marketing systems and campaigns to achieve our company's short and long term revenue objectives. We are one of the most unusual and successful niche marketers in our space and have an excellent reputation and client base. A true "A" player in direct response marketing will find our marketing savvy, sharp and fast execution on ideas, and huge market potential to be a thrilling opportunity and a wonderful place to call home.
Success in this position will be measured in the following areas:
- Your ability to take a leadership role and quickly learn and take over the management of several campaigns, systems and tasks already in process. The ideal candidate will be confident and resourceful enough to quickly take charge of what needs to be done.
- Ability to flawlessly develop, implement and manage multi-step, multi-sequence marketing campaigns both online and offline simultaneously. Your ability to hit production deadlines and execute without mistakes (or excuses) is crucial.
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills. At a minimum you will need the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Ideally, you will have the ability to write persuasive sales copy and communications, or at least understand the basics of sales copy to improve our current marketing activities.
- Your ability to coordinate production on various marketing campaigns using a variety of media including print production, direct mail, web sites, e-mail, videos, audio, conference calls, webinars, teleseminars and in-person presentations with little supervision.
- Your ability to use your direct marketing and sales expertise to improve the results of the various campaigns and systems we are already running.
Success in this role will be rewarded with a generous results-based compensation plan and benefits package. Only those candidates with a proven, verifiable track record in implementing, managing and improving multi-step, complex marketing plans - both online and offline - will be considered.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please apply detailing your previous work history and accomplishments (not just a list of task and job responsibilities), as well as a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive salaries. Flexible Vacation. Full Healthcare including Vision and Dental Benefits. 401k w/matching. Fun and Collaborative Work Environment. Weekly Free Lunch. Work from Home Fridays. Learning and Development Environments.
Continuous Networks, LLC is a locally owned IT company specializing in making IT Personal. Continuous was started in 1997 as a web hosting company, providing organizations with Windows and Unix cloud hosting. Continuous became increasingly aware of the need for small businesses to offload their internal IT applications from in-house data closets to data centers with redundant power and networks and built their first datacenter in 2004. With the increasing reliance on hosted technologies now called the cloud, Continuous expanded its services to include personal IT consulting, hardware procurement and provisioning, and MSP services built upon our advanced cloud technologies and expertise. For over 15 years, Continuous has helped companies expand past their IT closet with Cloud technologies, such as daily backups and high availability. Continuous has 15 employees and 24/7 monitoring. Continuous manages over 1,000 servers, representing 1,000 companies across 100 countries worldwide.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:08:44 PDT