L2 / L3 IT Support Engineer
L2 / L3 IT Support Engineer
About Grove Networks
Grove Networks has been in business since 2000 and in 2015 was ranked #264 Managed Service Provider world-wide and #1 MSP in Miami-Dade by MSPmentor Global 501. We were also recognized and nominated for the "Shooting Star Award" by the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce as a company that has made an effort to hire, mentor and promote young professionals!
Our passion is helping small-businesses become more successful through our proven technology processes. We are committed to our team and want to see our employees (you) succeed. We are 100% committed to your success and stand behind our team!
We are looking for top performers in IT service roles who have developed a keen technical awareness that enables their ability to identify and resolve technical issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
People acknowledge your passion, integrity, and professionalism. You have excellent organization skills and great attention to detail. You are goal oriented, are self-driven, with a strong work ethic and work well with minimum supervision in a team. You have a sense of urgency for delivering value to customers. You thrive in a fast-paced technology service environment.
• Passion, professionalism, commitment, excellence and integrity are our core values.
• 3+ years of advanced experience. 5+ years of experience and college education is preferred.
• Working understanding of Managed Service Provider (MSP) support, technology documentation, VMware vsphere, WMware view, Windows server and desktop, WAN & LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Active Directory, Office Productivity Applications, and security is required.
• Advanced understanding of network documentation, ITIL, OpenDNS, Office 365, SIP VoIP, networking, security, business applications and storage (NAS and SAN) are desired.
• MCSA+, VCP, and CCNA certifications are preferred.
• Experience with ConnectWise PSA, LabTech RMM, Fortinet, HP PSG and Enterprise, Ruckus Wireless, Allworx VoIP, Datto, RapidFire, HIPPA, Storagecraft, Veeam and APC are highly regarded.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Grove Networks offers:
• Competitive compensation program
• Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Ongoing training opportunities
Our passion is helping businesses succeed. We deliver worry-free technology through exceptional service. We believe in: commitment to the team and customer above all, being passionate for what we do, professionalism at all times, doing the right thing and service excellence.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:18:02 PDT