MLS Systems Trainer
Job Description: The MLS Systems Trainer is responsible for coordinating and conducting training classes for web based systems. This position will be responsible for all aspects of company's training efforts. The Trainer will also be responsible for conducting office visits to member offices for training and/or Q&A sessions. The trainer must make an effort to keep up to date on any changes and new releases from the software vendors.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• AA degree, technical school certification or 5 years related technical and or training experience.
• Experience with MS Windows operating system as well as MS Office Suite.
• Self starter with a high degree of initiative requiring minimal supervision.
• Excellent training ability. Familiarity of different training techniques.
• Team player with excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Good writing skills to develop training materials, training aids, newsletters, etc.
• Strong desire to help people be successful in using the computer system.
• Warm, friendly, helpful, caring demeanor in person and on the phone.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Provide training to MLS Subscribers and MLS staff with an emphasis on On-line systems use.
• Work with MLS staff to ensure they are trained in all aspects of the on-line systems.
• Work with participants/subscribers in person and on the phone to ensure they are trained in all aspects of the on-line systems.
• Schedule monthly training classes at each Service Center/Association.
• Develop class outlines, course material and hand outs for each class to be offered.
• Conduct lecture style and hands on classes using the standard course materials.
• Schedule a variety of classes to meet the training needs of each Association.
• The trainer will visit Real Estate offices on a by request basis to provide onsite training or to answer questions about the use of the online systems.
• Provide Technical Support to participants/subscribers during office visits. Answer questions about the use of the online systems.
• Receive and respond to customer complaints.
• Document each office visit and training session in a weekly report.
• Report any system failures in the weekly report.
• Submit monthly training class reservations and attendance figures.
• Present a consistently professional image when representing EBRD in any capacity.
• Assist in documenting the processes and procedures used in this position.
• Cross train in other positions to provide coverage for illness, vacations or job vacancies.
EBRD is committed to providing the highest quality customer service, the best technology, and premier subscriber value!
East Bay Regional Data was incorporated in 1991 as a means to provide brokers and agents with a centralized and online source for real estate data. Today, East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRD) is the regions largest MLS cooperative working to provide its subscribers the very best in MLS service.
EBRD provides comprehensive MLS related information and support services to participants, subscribers and appraisers. These services include access to ongoing training, the latest in real estate technology tools, product research and new offerings, standard MLS Rules and Regulations, and local technical support.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:12:17 PDT