The ExamSoft Administrator is also responsible for aiding faculty in developing and deploying best practices for assessment delivery, assisting in the proctoring of assessments, and providing support to faculty and students in all ExamSoft related areas.
The ExamSoft Analyst will provide administrative support to the Office of Assessment, and assists in other non-ExamSoft assessment and accreditation responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• expertise in online database management and other relational database platforms
• familiarity of effective assessment practice, including writing of objective and subjective assessment items.
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to provide a supportive environment for people to embrace assessment, yet also the ability to clearly describe the use of the ExamSoft platform.
• strong organizational skills to manage multiple assessment schedules and the unique needs of various academic programs
• Ability to provide leadership in the development and deployment of assessment best practices.
• Ability to provide faculty support and training in areas of assessment and ExamSoft.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. Basic computer skills required (Microsoft Office), skills with specialized assessment software preferred. (Preferred software experience includes ExamSoft, SofTest, TK-20, Live-Text, etc.)
Communication skills to work with individuals across the spectrum of assessment and in various disciplines and departments. Organizational skills to enhance responsiveness to regional and specialized accreditation demands and deadlines. Administrative skills including word processing, scheduling, and event planning. Leadership skills to create an environment in which assessment is embraced and outcomes inform initiatives
Education: Baccalaureate degree
Experience: A minimum of three years' experience academia in the area, preferred experience with educational outcomes assessment and assessment software.
Special Skills: Communication skills that address the questions of faculty and students surrounding ExamSoft.
A successful candidate is self-motivated and a strong team player who values hard work and who is capable and confident interacting with a wide array of internal and external constituents. Candidates must be willing to take on new challenges in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.