TECHNICAL SALES ANALYST
TECHNICAL SALES ANALYST
Our client is seeking highly-motivated, IT sales professionals to join our Sales Department in supporting their government clients in developing and offering IT solutions encompassing goods and services at their corporate office in Washington, DC. Potential candidates must have knowledge of personal computing, operating systems, and various information technology products and solutions.
Experience Required: Entry Level (0-3 Years), On-site Training Provided
To apply send your resume and cover letter to C. Joseph McNeily at email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and submit quotations, bids and proposals responses to government solicitations for IT products, IT project services, and IT management consulting services.
• Work with established vendors to obtain pricing on IT products.
• Assist sales managers in identifying new leads and making sales presentations to prospective clients.
• Maintain relationships with existing clients.
• Provide full sales life-cycle support to clients.
• Provide technical expertise to sales managers for all sales activities.
• Provide technical consultation to customers regarding the purchase of products and services.
• Working with fulfillment and operational groups to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
• Candidates will have an Associate's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Driven and energetic with a strong desire to succeed.
• Quick learner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary and shared commission-based plans
• Company benefits - Our client offers very competitive benefits to its employees. As a full-time employee you will be eligible for the following:
• Sick Leave
• Health Insurance
• Jury Leave
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Bereavement Leave
• Monthly Parking Reimbursement
• New Parent Leave
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:19:19 PDT